Oct 2, 2009

Anushka Sharma Biography

Date of Birth
1 may 1983, Banglore, Karnataka, India 

Personal Quotes

On memories of her first walk on the ramp: That was long time back when I was only 15. I was told that I should walk just like I walk on the streets and that's exactly what I did. Trust me it was really bad, but it was a great learning experience for me. I was very very very nervous; I started watching fashion shows and reading on fashion. Then I got really involved in it. And with the help of the models who taught me here I am. Now I think I can walk well on the ramp.

On what she does when she isn't modeling: I meet up with my friends; catch up on sleep. I love reading. I'm doing my majors in economics through correspondence because of the lack of time.

My hair is quite healthy. Since I have a contract with Sunsilk they do all the protein treatments for me. The hair pack that they apply makes my hair healthy.

I am blessed with very good skin, but because of the damage from all the make up we apply and pollution I wash my face regularly. I drink lots of water and try to be happy.


If you Like this post then Share with your DEAR ONES
Anushka Sharma BiographySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 comments: